This is a great meal to share and explore colours, textures and tastes with the kids. Have a chat and really enjoy a family dinner.
- Salad: chop parsley, tomato and red onion salad with a squeeze of lime and dribble of olive oil.
- break off lettuce leaves, rinse and allow to dry.
- Tempeh: Sautée tempeh in coconut oil 1tbsp
- Carrot: Once I finished the tempeh I threw in the chopped carrots for a few mins to heat and soften in the oils.
- Greens: Fresh crunchy sprouts or Alfalfa
- Sautéed mushrooms: Using 1 tbsp coconut oil sautee mushrooms for 5 minutes
- Avocado: mashed
- Tofu: mash tofu and finely chop Shallots, pan fry with love in olive oil and turmeric.
- Dressing: Combine coconut yoghurt, braggs liquid aminos, heaped fresh grated ginger, flaxseed, hemp, avocado and olive oil, a squeeze of orange juice, mix on a medium speed.
You can put almost anything on a salad leaf, experiment with some of your favourite fillings and then change the leaf. You might try Mulberry leaves, Radicchio or steamed cabbage.
Other recipes you might like