traditional hummus with a twist of seasonal herbs and olives.
- Rinse chickpeas well, soak overnight in clean, purified water and rinse and cook in the morning (if dried) or rinse well if from a can.
- Add chic peas to all other ingredients, and blend well in a blender.
- Blend for 3-5 minutes on low until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- Add more olive oil and lemon juice to smoothen the texture if desired.
- Serve with gluten free crackers, vegetable sticks or lavash bread
Other recipes you might like